Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio show includes:
- Andrew McCarthy on the latest Kavanaugh developments, including Rachel Mitchell’s assessment of Christine Blasey Ford
- John Sullivan, executive producer of Gosnell:The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer discusses the upcoming premiere of the film this Friday, and my review of it from earlier today.
- Should we breed mosquitos out of existence? Fr. Tad Pacholczyk discusses the ethics of bioengineering, as well as the efforts to change stem cells into egg cells.
- Can California dictate net neutrality for the rest of the nation? Roslyn Layton joins me to discuss the new law signed by Jerry Brown, and the lawsuit coming from the Department of Justice.
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!